Home » Administration Assistant [202211ADM]
Administration Assistant [202211ADM]
CITE expands its activities and seeks an associate with experience in administration for its branch in Sparta, for the role of administration assistant.
As a member of CITE, an administration associate will have the opportunity to participate in the organisation of the activities of the company, not only at local level, participate in collaborations with national and international partners and to activate in a wide range of domains.
Activity subjects may include any or all the following:
- Administration of local office, including procurements and human resources support.
- Support of company's quality assurance system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013).
- Contribution to central company administration.
- Contribution to offers, proposals and project's shaping and administration.
- Contribution relevant to one's knowledge field consulting activities of the Company.
- Contribution to company's local and global marketing and outreach activities.
The job is based in Sparta and requires minimal experience in at least one of the aforementioned subjects of activity.
Procedure and terms regarding expression of interest
Applicants should submit their expressions of interest to the email address 202211ADM@cite.gr.
Regarding the procedure and the terms for expressing interest for a position, please read the related document that you can find here.
NOTICE: Submission of expression of interest assumes acceptance of the terms that accompany this announcement.
A few words about CITE
Communication & Information Technologies Experts SA (CITE) is a Software Experts' Agency activating in ICT systems engineering, research and consulting for a wide range of business sectors including, among others, Banking, Financial Management / Accounting, Information Security, Smart Agriculture, Culture, Education, Serious Games, e-government, Open Science, Infrastructure & Asset Management, Techno-economics etc.
With 3 offices in Athens and Sparta and a team of 30+ highly skilled and committed software engineers, the company designs, develops and supports large scale ICT systems utilising state-of-the-art technologies. CITE’s work and synergies target large organizations, governmental entities, multinational companies and consortia.
Besides the commercial sector, CITE is active in industrial research and innovation, designing and implementing cutting edge solutions for cloud and distributed infrastructures, information retrieval, (big/textual) data management, specialized simulation and modelling, (distributed) data analysis, processing and visualization, etc.
- Experience in any of the relevant fields, such as finances, administration, procurement, marketing etc.
- Highest education degree on relevant field, such as accounting, economics, business administration etc (Bachelor's or Master's).
- Fulfilled military obligations (if applicable).
- Driving license.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages, both written and spoken.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to fluently communicate orally and in writing with small and large audiences.
- Ability to collaborate in small or large management and implementation groups.
- Traveling capability inside and outside Greece.
- Participation in proposal or offer composition and application to European or other international calls or tenders.
Employment Type - Salary
- Permanent, full-time employment contract.
- Fixed salary that depends on experience and skills.
- Extra rewards for productivity, achievements and diligence.
The main job location is as follows:
- Sparta, Laconia, Greece
Hybrid work model may be applied during specific periods of the year.