Home » 20210222ADM » Communication and Administration Support @ Athens
Communication and Administration Support @ Athens
The position targets individuals with abilities to undertake responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communication / outreach.
- Procurement support.
Relevant work experience and traveling flexibility - in and out of Greece - are required.
- Fixed salary that depends on experience and skills.
- Productivity and reliability bonus.
Required qualifications and skills
The minimum conditions for considering applications are as follows:
- Highest education degree (Bachelor's or Master's).
- Work experience of at least two (2) years in position of administrative support, marketing, dissemination or other relevant responsibilities.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for Greek male candidates only)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite handling (all platform's main packages Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with internet technologies such as web, email, instant messaging, major social networks etc
- Excellent written and spoken use of the English and Greek languages.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to collaborate in small or large groups.
- Ability to travel inside and outside Greece.
- Problem solving skills.
Selected candidates will be subject to exams to verify their skill level on technologies they declare to be competent in.
Appreciated qualifications and skills
Beyond the minimum requirements, the selection team will take into account the following qualifications:
- University degree in sectors such as business administration, economics, marketing or informatics.
- Additional language to the ones specified in prior section.
- Work experience in marketing sector.
- Work experience in project management support.
- Kessariani (Athens), Attiki, Greece
Procedure and terms for expression of interest
Applicants should submit their expressions of interest to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org having in subject the Name andSurname of the applicant .
Regarding the procedure and the terms for expressing candidate's interest in a position, please read the related document that you can find here.
NOTICE: Submission of expression of interests assumes acceptance of the terms that accompany this announcement.