Home » 20210222TPM » Technical Project Manager @ Athens
Technical Project Manager @ Athens
The position targets a Technical Project Manager with abilities to undertake responsibilities in the following areas:
- Project Design, Planning and Management.
- Requirements Elicitation / Analysis.
- Specifications Definition / Analysis.
- Systems' Specifications Verification.
All projects are in the area of state-of-the-art software research and/or implementation.
Relevant work experience and traveling flexibility - in and out of Greece - are required.
Among the responsibilities of the position, will also be:
- Authoring of deliverables.
- Contributing to project design and definition (proposals, offers, ideas).
- Monitoring of responsibilities of individuals.
- Monitoring of project resources (including financial ones).
- Participating agile methodology teams with roles that match one's profile.
- Reporting to company hierarchy regarding projects, achievements etc.
- Fixed salary that depends on experience and skills.
- Productivity and reliability bonus.
Required qualifications and skills
The minimum conditions for considering applications are as follows:
- Highest education degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in informatics or relevant field.
- Work experience of at least five (5) years in position of project or product management.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for Greek male candidates only).
- Excellent understanding of common standards and protocols in ICT.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite handling (all platform's main packages Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies such as web, email, instant messaging, major social networks etc.
- Excellent written and spoken use of the English and Greek languages.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to collaborate in small or large groups.
- Ability to travel inside and outside Greece.
- Ability to quickly switch among tasks and contexts.
- Problem solving skills.
Appreciated qualifications and skills
Beyond the minimum requirements, the selection team will take into account the following qualifications:
- University degree in sectors such as business administration, economics, marketing or informatics.
- Additional language to the ones specified in prior section.
- Experience as software engineer or analyst.
- Kessariani (Athens), Attiki, Greece
Procedure and Terms Regarding Expression of Interest
Applicants should submit their expressions of interest to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org having as subject the Name and Surname of the applicant .
Regarding the procedure and the terms for expressing candidate's interest in a position, please read the related document that you can find here.
NOTICE: Submission of expression of interest assumes acceptance of the terms that accompany this announcement.