Home » Research/Technical Project Manager @ Athens [202201PM]
Research/Technical Project Manager @ Athens [202201PM]
The position targets a Researcher / Research-Technical Project Manager with technical skills and abilities to undertake responsibilities in the following areas:
- Project design.
- Project planning and management.
- Technical and management deliverable reports editing, authoring and coordinating.
- Workpackage or task leadership.
- Project resource monitoring and reporting.
All current projects are in the area of state-of-the-art software research and/or implementation.
Relevant work experience and traveling flexibility - in and out of Greece - are required.
Among the responsibilities of the position, will also be:
- Authoring of deliverables.
- Contributing to project design and definition (proposals, offers, ideas).
- Monitoring of responsibilities of individuals.
- Monitoring of project resources (including financial ones).
- Participating agile methodology teams with roles that match one's profile.
- Reporting to company hierarchy regarding projects, achievements etc.
- Fixed salary that depends on experience and skills.
- Productivity and reliability bonus.
Required qualifications and skills
The minimum conditions for considering applications are as follows:
- Highest education degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in informatics or relevant field.
- Work experience of at least five (5) years in relevant activities, at least acting as a WP, Task or Team Leader.
- Fulfilled military obligations (if applicable).
- Excellent understanding of common standards and protocols in ICT.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite handling (all platform's main packages Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies such as web, email, instant messaging, major social networks etc.
- Excellent written and spoken use of the English and Greek languages.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to collaborate in small or large groups.
- Ability to travel inside and outside Greece.
- Ability to quickly switch among tasks and contexts.
- Problem solving skills.
Appreciated qualifications and skills
Beyond the minimum requirements, the selection team will take into account the following qualifications:
- University degree in sectors such as business administration, economics, marketing or informatics.
- Additional language to the ones specified in prior section.
- Experience as software engineer or analyst.
- Kessariani (Athens), Attiki, Greece
Procedure and terms regarding expression of interest
Applicants should submit their expressions of interest to the email address email@example.com.
Regarding the procedure and the terms for expressing candidate's interest in a position, please read the related document that you can find here.
NOTICE: Submission of expression of interests assumes acceptance of the terms that accompany this announcement.
A few words about CITE
Communication & Information Technologies Experts SA (CITE) is a Software Experts' Agency operating in the domain of ICT systems engineering, research and consulting in a wide range of business sectors, including among others Banking, Financial Management / Accounting, Information Security, Smart Agriculture, Culture, Education, Serious Games, e-government, Open Science, Infrastructure & Asset Management, Techno-economics etc.
With 3 offices in Athens and Sparta and a team of 30+ highly skilled and committed software engineers, the company designs, develops and supports large scale ICT systems utilising state-of-the-art technologies. CITE’s work and synergies target large organizations, governmental entities, multinational companies and consortia.
Besides the commercial sector, CITE activates in industrial research and innovation, designing and implementing cutting edge solutions for cloud and distributed infrastructures, information retrieval, (big/textual) data management, specialized simulation and modelling, (distributed) data analysis, processing and visualization, etc.
Our project range covers:
- Public sector projects (eGovernment, Education, Culture etc)
- Banking Projects
- Private sector - Industrial research projects
- EU Research Projects (e.g. Horizon 2020)
- GSRT research projects
- Cascading funds projects