Home » B2B/B2G Sales Associates [202206SALES]
B2B/B2G Sales Associates [202206SALES]
CITE expands its activities and seeks B2B / B2G sales associates with experience in the domains of software solutions and Informatics’ professional services.
As a member of CITE, a sales associate will have the opportunity to co-shape the policies and directions of promotion and production lines of the company, its collaborations with national and international partners and to activate in a wide range of domains.
Subjects of interest are as follows:
- Development of private sector B2B collaborations and projects, targeting professional services CITE offers in the areas of custom software implementation, consulting services and outsourcing.
- Development of public sector sales (B2G), with focus on promoting existing software solutions in targeted public sector segments (Academic Institutes, Culture Institutes, Municipalities etc.) and the establishment of new collaborations for applying for and undertaking large-scale public sector projects.
- Development of collaborations with national and international research foundations and businesses, for the submission of proposals (Horizon Europe, ESA Calls, GSRT calls etc.) and offers at national and international calls and tenders.
The jobs are based in Athens and demand at least two (2) years of experience in at least one of the aforementioned subjects of interest..
Procedure and terms regarding expression of interest
Applicants should submit their expressions of interest to the email address 202206SALES@cite.gr.
Regarding the procedure and the terms for expressing interest for a position, please read the related document that you can find here.
NOTICE: Submission of expression of interests assumes acceptance of the terms that accompany this announcement.
A few words about CITE
Communication & Information Technologies Experts SA (CITE) is a Software Experts' Agency activating in ICT systems engineering, research and consulting for a wide range of business sectors including, among others, Banking, Financial Management / Accounting, Information Security, Smart Agriculture, Culture, Education, Serious Games, e-government, Open Science, Infrastructure & Asset Management, Techno-economics etc.
With 3 offices in Athens and Sparta and a team of 30+ highly skilled and committed software engineers, the company designs, develops and supports large scale ICT systems utilising state-of-the-art technologies. CITE’s work and synergies target large organizations, governmental entities, multinational companies and consortia.
Besides the commercial sector, CITE is active in industrial research and innovation, designing and implementing cutting edge solutions for cloud and distributed infrastructures, information retrieval, (big/textual) data management, specialized simulation and modelling, (distributed) data analysis, processing and visualization, etc..
- At least two years of experience in informatics professional services or software sales B2B ή B2G.
- Highest education degree on relevant field (Bachelor's or Master's).
- Fulfilled military obligations (if applicable).
- Driving license.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages, both written and spoken.
- Insistence on details.
- Ability to fluently communicate orally and in writing with small and large audiences.
- Ability to collaborate in small or large management and implementation groups.
- Traveling capability inside and outside Greece.
- Participation in proposal or offer composition and application to European or other international calls or tenders.
Employment Type - Salary
- Permanent, full-time employment contract. Part-time or other contract may be considered upon candidate’s request and only in cases of no observed conflict-of-interest.
- Fixed salary that depends on experience and skills.
- Extra rewards for productivity, achievements and diligence..
The main job location is as follows:
- Kessariani (Athens), Attiki, Greece (default location)
Partially or mainly remote work may be applied in specific occasions, after mutual agreement among the two parties.
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›